Differences between all our grills
Not quite sure which is which? Here's the 411 on our griller range
The Otto Original O.F.B Grill
Our main event, the Original O.F.B - the one that brought us the rest.
Packed with all of its superior features, the Original O.F.B grill will get you the steakhouse crust on your steak that you've only been dreaming of!
Standard features of the Original O.F.B Grill:
- SmoothMove™ Height Adjustment system - seamlessly find the right height for your steak - so if this time you've got a thicker ribeye, easily slide the height system down, and vice versa if the steak needed to be closer to the action!
- Top unit detaches - this is very handy for cleaning and being on the go, just flick the two latches behind the grill and press the front panel and the top unit completely detaches.
- Independent OverFire™ Burners - only have the one steak to grill? Only use the one burner, this will help save on gas by being more efficient.
Standard OFB Kit comes with the gas hose regulator, stainless steel drip tray, cast iron grate and multi-purpose clever lever.
The Otto Grill Pro
For the masters of the grill.
Packed with all the bells and whistles of the Original O.F.B but comes to you fitted with Drip Tray Tongs and the Otto Wilde Griller Drawer - which reduces mess and gives you a cleaner grilling experience.
Don't stress, the Griller Drawer upgrade is available to purchase with your Original OFB - but doesn't come to you already assembled.
With the Pro Kit we will put it together for you so when you receive your package, it's all ready to go, just hook up the gas hose!
Standard Pro Kit comes with the gas hose regulator, stainless steel drip tray, cast iron grate, multi-purpose clever lever, Otto's Griller Drawer and drip tray tongs.
The Otto Lite
Because every superhero needs a sidekick. The Otto Lite has the same measurements and cooking area like the Otto Grill.
It gives you the same power, heat, will cook and sear your steak just as perfectly as its big brother.
What's the difference between the Lite and the Original OFB?
Some of the features have been taken down a notch to reduce the price - so you still get the glory of grilling at 800°C!
Here's the differences:
- 6 slide-in slots - pick a height and slot in your griller grate, choose from directly beneath the flames or lying low (ideal for vegies)
- Clean -up - to clean up your grill, unscrew the slots on the sides and clean from the front of the grill
- Controlled from one point - no need to worry about turning both burners on separately, the Lite is controlled by the one knob, so both burners are set from the one spot
Standard Lite Kit comes with the gas hose regulator, stainless steel drip tray, cast iron grate and multi-purpose clever lever.